ABOUT THE GROUP
In order to shape a competitive supply on the energy facility process automation market, in 2011, ru-Net investment company made a decision to establish VOLTA Engineering Group (VOLTA EG).Today, VOLTA EG is en engineering group comprised of three Russian companies widely known for their vast experience in implementation of integration-oriented and engineering projects for electric power enterprises: CJSC NOVINTECH, VOLTA Control Systems LLC, and EnergosoftEC LLC.
Total number of VOLTA EG staff stands at more than 370 people. This is a unique team of professionals possessing tremendous experience and expertise in state-of-the-art technologies.
While possessing the widest range of solutions for establishment of information technology systems on the Russian market, VOLTA EG implements large-scale projects to improve the efficiency of energy enterprises.
The Group has implemented more than 250 integrated projects in all Federal Districts, from the North-West to the Far East.
The solutions developed by VOLTA EG being used at more than 150 substations and 12 Grid Management Centres of OJSC Federal Grid Company of Unified Energy System (FGC UES) and JSC MRSK Holding, 11 dispatch centres of OJSC System Operator of the Unified Energy System (SO UES), branch offices of Gazprom Mezhregion LLC, branch offices of OJSC RusHydro, etc.
Our experience in successful implementation of projects is the key factor of our reputation as a stable and reliable company providing high quality service.
Areas of business:
- scientific research;
- introduction of information technology systems and communication systems;
- ensuring protection of power supply networks against cyber threats;
- system integration and development of integration-oriented solutions and platforms;
- project management;
- servicing and technical support;
- and training.
Competitive advantages of VOLTA EG:
- reliability and stability of the Group;
- proven scientific research capabilities;
- a widest range of competences in process automation;
- unique experience in implementation of innovative projects;
- own training and assessment centre;
- and minimum number of links in the chain of the action parties.